The Private Practice Hub has teamed up with GO Get Organised to offer you the opportunity to create a professional quality HD video for your company website.
Introducing GO Get Organised
GO Get Organised was founded in 2012 by Naomi Summers, who comes from a TV background. She set up the company with the idea of enabling experienced professionals to work flexibly, providing a range of affordable services to small and medium sized businesses. GO Get Organised has a highly skilled team of experts who can support you and your business in all kinds of ways – from virtual admin to marketing to video production.
Why video is important
Here are some useful facts to help you understand the value of video:
- YouTube is owned by Google, which is significant in terms of SEO
- YouTube has over a billion users – almost one third of all internet users
- It’s estimated that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words
- One third of online activity is video consumption
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video
- Video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80% or more
For many people the thought of going on camera might seem daunting, but with proper coaching these fears can easily be overcome. GO Get Organised works with Joanna Crosse, a professional voice and presentation coach who comes with years of experience working for a wide range of media, private, public and voluntary sector clients. Joanna can help you overcome any blocks and find the confidence to perform at your best.
What will you get out of it?
- You will get guidance and training from Joanna on how to deliver the best message that you can. What makes you different and why? This information you can keep in mind and utilise time and time again.
- You will be prepared before you even shoot your video, with guidance notes sent to you in advance and an informal chat with Joanna on the telephone before arriving.
- You will have no large cameras in your face, no audience and no words to remember. The session will be filmed as a chat – a simple conversation between you and Joanna – by cameraman Luke (a very friendly guy who will help you feel at ease).
- You will have a slot of up to one hour to enable you to get the best results.
- You will be sent an edited high quality video by email within two weeks of your filming session.
- You will also be sent guidelines on how to upload your video to YouTube, and tips on how to turn off ads etc.
These filming opportunities will be rolled out across the UK in due course, with an initial launch in Bath. There will be only seven slots available on this occasion, after which interest will be gauged and the next location chosen.
Details will follow soon, so watch this space!