We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Part-Time Social Media Administrator on to join our friendly team.
For more information about the role please see below.
Job Title: Social Media Administrator
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per month – variable
Rate of Pay: £8 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Situated: Remote work with meetings via Skype Video Call
Hours: Flexible working times however must be active on social media on a daily basis Mon – Fri
Type: UK’s leading business advice website for therapy practitioners
Size: Small business (less than 20 staff)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Private Practice Hub seeks a Social Media Administrator to manage all aspects of the company LinkedIn account. This role will require a daily presence on the LinkedIn site in order to utilise LinkedIn to it’s best potential, encouraging interaction on the LinkedIn site and promoting growth. Working with the PPH team to raise awareness of PPH and its sister companies the Online Therapy Hub, UK Therapy Hub and the Coaching Hub.
- Source relevant content and promote on the company LinkedIn platform consistent with the PPH house style.
- Update LinkedIn with any promotions, offers or content provided by the Project Management Team.
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with our audience.
- Develop and expand the PPH LinkedIn community.
- Write blog articles for all of the web sites and support the Content Manager as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in marketing. Studying for a marketing degree is welcomed but not required with proven relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience of using social media for business especially LinkedIn.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Have knowledge and understanding of other Social Media platforms.
- Maintains excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- As this is a remote working position, you must be proactive and self-motivated.
How to apply
To apply please send CV and covering email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 21st July 2017