- Anxiety, depression, low self esteem, stress, emotional management difficulties
- The experience of trauma including sexual, physical, emotional abuse and neglect, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Problem solving skills, relationship skills, issues surrounding offending behaviour
- Understanding personality disorder diagnosis
- Coping with and processing grief
The work I offer is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. I have worked with people with mental health issues, personality disorders, and individuals who have no diagnosis and who need support and guidance to live their life they way they want.
BSc (Hons.) Psychology – University of Hull (1996-1999) MSc Forensic Psychology – University of Leicester (2000-2001) Post Graduate Certificate Child Forensic Studies – University of Portsmouth (1999–2003) Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy training Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) training I have worked in acute mental health units, forensic units, in the prison service and in a community setting. I have been in private practice since October 2011.
British Psychological Society – Chartered Member and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. Health and Care Professions Council – Practitioner Psychologist (Forensic)
My fees are £95 per hour or £125 for 1.5 hours. For EMDR sessions this will be between 1 hour and 1.5 hours. Other therapies will be for 1 hour.